Featured CBD Products
CBD Gifts for All
Buy CBD Online
We are proud to offer our hemp & CBD products online!
In our CBD store, you'll find a wide variety of high-quality CBD products, including oils, topicals, edibles, prerolls, and more. We are constantly expanding our product line and are always looking for new and innovative ways to bring CBD to our customers.
If you are looking for a specific product that you don’t see on our website, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Some of the CBD products popular in our CBD store include:
- CBD Oils - Our CBD oils are available in different strengths and flavors and can be used sublingually or added to food and drinks. Each CBD oil is broad-spectrum and contains CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, and zero THC.
- CBD Bath & Body - Lotions, lip balms, bath soak, and massage oil are all made with CBD (either full-spectrum or broad-spectrum, depending on the product) and other natural ingredients to provide your body with the relaxation it needs and deserves.
- CBD Gummies - Available in a variety of flavors and strengths, our CBD gummies are a delicious way to get your daily dose of CBD. Sounds great? Check out our broad-spectrum, full-spectrum, or THCV gummies.
- Delta-8 Products - Our delta-8 products are made from hemp oil, though to abide by federal law, they contain less than 0.3% THC.
- THCV Gummies - Nicknamed "diet weed," THCV has become known for its energizing qualities and is especially popular in the intermittent fasting community. And unlike its cousin Delta-9 THC, THCV does not cause a high in small amounts.
- Hemp Prerolls - Our hemp prerolls are made with 100% organically-grown CBD-rich hemp and contain no tobacco or nicotine. It is a convenient and easy way to enjoy CBD.
- CBD Relief Sticks - Our CBD relief sticks are perfect for on-the-go use and can be applied topically to target specific areas of tension or discomfort.
- CBD for Pets - We offer CBD oils and treats specifically formulated for our beloved four-legged furry friends. Our pet-friendly CBD products can help support your pet’s overall health and wellness.
What Is CBD?
CBD stands for cannabidiol, a non-intoxicating substance found in the cannabis or hemp plant. It can be extracted to create a variety of different products, like oils, tinctures, topicals, and edibles, but, unlike THC, it does not produce a euphoric "high" or psychoactive effect. It's becoming increasingly popular as all-natural support for wellness and as a complement to traditional treatments.
CBD is most commonly used to support general wellness and promote balance in the body. People take high-quality CBD products (CBD oil or tincture is the most popular choice, though others are growing in popularity) for a variety of reasons, the most popular being to help with occasional discomfort, stress, and a good night's sleep.
CBD topicals are also known for their ability to release tension and soothe local areas of the body, like muscles and joints.
Moreover, the beauty industry has begun to harness CBD's unique properties to create all-natural, CBD-infused skincare products.
CBD Use & Side Effects
CBD oil is typically taken sublingually (under the tongue), though it can also be added to food and drinks. CBD topicals are applied directly to the skin.
CBD potency can vary widely between different products, and it's important to choose a high-quality product from a reputable source. All CBD products in our store are created from hemp grown with organic farming practices and are third-party lab tested for potency and purity.
As with any other substance or supplemental dietary product, we strongly recommend contacting a health care professional before introducing CBD into your system if you are taking any medications. Though it is considered to be safe and well-tolerated by most people, it is always best to err on the side of caution, especially if you suffer from any serious medical condition.
So, regardless of whether you want to use CBD oil, snack on CBD gummies, or go for any other hemp-derived product, it's crucial to listen to your doctor's advice.
CBD may interact with certain prescription medications and may cause minor side effects like fatigue, drowsiness, changes in appetite, and diarrhea. If you experience any adverse effects, it's crucial to stop using the product and contact health care practitioners.
Most Popular CBD Products
All things FARMILY